|HOLISTIC COUNSELLING PRACTICE
BETWEEN DORKING AND REIGATE, SURREY
MA (Psychotherapy & Healing), PgDipl Analytical Psychology (Jungian), BA, NLP (Pract), Adv.Cert.Couples Counselling, Dipl.Grp.& Indv.Supervision, PgCert CBT & Mindfulness, EMDR (Pract)
MAHPP (Accred), UKCP Reg'd, MBACP Reg'd, M.SOPH, MNCS (Accred & Accred Supervisor), EMDR UK & Ireland (Member)
Registered provider for various private medical insurance companies
HOLISTIC INTEGRATIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY & COUNSELLING
in Dorking & Leatherhead, Betchworth, Reigate & Redhill & surrounding areas in Surrey & W. Sussex.
CAN YOU ANSWER 'YES' TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS?
Are you going through a major change in your life, such as
separation, divorce, death of a loved one, communication and relationship problems, major illness, mid-life crises?
Do you feel depressed, stressed or anxious?
Are you finding it a struggle just getting through the day?
Are little things that used to be easy for you,
now overwhelming and seeming like a major chore?
Do you waiver in your belief that you can change and have
no idea where to start?
Perhaps your outer world is OK, but you think you would benefit from knowing your inner self better, and what makes you react the way you do, thus improving the quality and colour of your life?
IF SO, THEN PLEASE READ ON ...
You may feel as if you are struggling alone with some of the difficulties mentioned above. Perhaps it seems as if nobody really has the time or sufficient empathy to hear your deepest concerns. You may think that no-one can really understand you. Maybe you think that those closest to you have heard enough from you ... Well, there could be some truth in any one of those thoughts ...
So, how do you get heard and understood? How do heavy inner problems become lightweight once again? How do you get back your sense of purpose and sparkle? How do you get back to a life which feels better all round?
If you're asking yourself this type of question, then you have arrived at a very appropriate place ....
My style of Holistic Integrative Counselling could be the very route for you to find the breakthrough you hope for. With over 25 years of experience and training as a counsellor, I've helped many people to overcome their difficulties and to find their inner strengths. There is a good chance that, in a calm, confidential, and accepting environment, I can help you achieve these things too. I've had experience of helping people with the followng issues:
- Abuse (All kinds)
- Addictions (Food, Alcholics in recovery)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness Issues
- Communication Problems
- Grief & Bereavement
- Guilt and Shame Issues
- Mid-Life Crises
- Personal Growth (For increased self understanding).
- Relationship Problems (incl.Couples or Work in Pairs eg. Mother-Daughter)
- Self-Confidence Issues
- Serious Illness (Emotional aspects)
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma (PTSD)
- Weight Loss (Emotional Aspects)
Click Here to discover another way to release excess weight using a Home Study course.
FOR BOOKS ON ANY OF THE ABOVE TOPICS YOU CAN TYPE IN THE RELEVANT KEY WORD IN THE AMAZON BOX ON THE LEFT-HAND SIDE BAR.
ALTERNATIVELY, PLEASE GO TO MY BOOK SHOP FOR MY RECOMMENDATIONS - PLEASE Click Here
YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- To find out if individual Integrative COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY is for you Click Here
- If you are seeking a deeper connection with like-minded people or simply keen to experience working in a group then find out if GROUP NETWORKING is for you Click Here
- For people who would like to work on their relationships, find out if COUPLE COUNSELLING is for you Click Here
- If you are suffering from any aspect of trauma, addiction problems or phobias or have tried other forms of help to no avail and would like a proven and cutting edge approach to relieving anxiety and depression, then you might like to read my page on EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing). If so Click Here
- In addition to face-to-face sessions, I also offer TELEPHONE COUNSELLING for those who would prefer this method of working - perhaps because travelling is difficult, or it feels safer to talk on the phone. Telephone Sessions need to be fixed at a pre-arranged hour, so please call for an appointment in the usual way first. SKYPE is another option if travel is difficult. Please refer to my FAQ & Fees page for further information: Click Here
- I offer SUPERVISION & CONSULTATIVE SUPPORT for counsellors and counselling trainees, both one-to-one and in groups. Please refer to my FAQ & Fees for further information: Click Here
- For information about my FEES please Click Here
- Alternatively, don't hesitate to PHONE 01737-843047 if you'd like to discuss anything in person or to arrange an initial meeting so we can both assess the possibility of working together, with no obligation to continue.
- If you prefer to WRITE then please Click here to email me
- For a ROAD MAP to my counselling practice address at 6, Hillside Gardens, Brockham (Between Dorking & Reigate), Surrey - Click Here
LOCATION - Address & Map:
My counselling clients come from, not only local towns such as Dorking & Leatherhead, Betchworth, Reigate and Redhill, but also Ashtead, Coulsden, Crawley, Horsham, Guildford and Woking, Leatherhead, Epsom and Sutton, as well as a much wider catchment area including Hampshire, Mid and East Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
Linda M. Newbold,
Holistic Counselling Practice,
6, Hillside Gardens
Brockham (Between Dorking & Reigate)
Tel: 01737 843047
View Larger Map
Relevant keywords for this site are:
Counselling Reigate, Counselling Dorking, Counselling Leatherhead, Counsellor Dorking, Counsellor, Reigate, Counsellor Leatherhead, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Surrey, Couples Counselling Surrey, Relationship Counselling Surrey, Psychotherapy Surrey, Psychotherapist Surrey